Be strong!

I just started to watch a series from Netflix called 13 reasons why.

It's about a girl that killed herself and she made a box of cassette tapes where she told the people involved how they killed her.

I watched 7 episodes and I had a moment when I though why she did that because she was so beautiful and she could have conquered everything. She could have been so strong if she even tried to do something instead of hiding in books and sitting alone and suffer.

I understand that she is suffering because of the bullies. But I don't get it why they even bully her from the beginning. Why they bully other people at all. America is making this image about kids being rude without reason to other kids. In my country I didn't see that kind of behavior. Maybe I am wrong and bullying is visible but I'm the only one that can't see it.

Ok, I remember in high-school a girl that TRIED to bully me but I din't care what she said or think about me. Maybe I cared in the moment but after that, I didn't. Because I always try not to care what people are saying.

I know some people around me must say rude things about me, but you know what? I don't wanna know. Keep it to yourself!

The idea of this post is that suicide is not a solution and I must remind myself about it. Problems might go away but there is always a solution and as long as you have around people that care about you, you must fight. Don't hurt them, even though sometimes the pain feels endless.

Comments